FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
RADICAL FITNESS MOBILE is exclusively for Radical Fitness® Official Trainers. If you have not yet signed up with Radical Fitness®, write to us asking for more information and how to be part of our team. Information: For New Zealand: email@example.com and for Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Radical Fitness Mobile has FREE promotional content for any user who downloads the application. Simply download the App and follow the instructions and you can view ‘test drives’s of our twelve programs.
For users of smartphones with the Android platform the application is available for download from the Play Store.
Updates of new songs and videos will be automatically uploaded onto activated devices as long as your payments are up to date.
If you wish, you can cancel access to the App but this also cancels the Official Trainer contract that enables you to teach classes and you will not be able to access or use the application.
SMART PHONE OR TABLET AND DATA REQUIREMENTS
In devices with Android platform it is necessary to install 4.0.3 or later. The App cannot be installed on Android tablets.
Compatibility with devices
A. Apple devices: iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad 2 and, third generation and fourth generation, iPad Air, IPadMini first generation, second generation, Mini iPod Touch fifth generation or more.
B. Android devices of different brands that use version 4.0.3 or higher.
C. Windows Mobile devices are not compatible with the RM application.
2. On Android phones: there are numerous brands with different ways to find the version, however, we recommend going to Settings> Options> About the device.
MUSIC WITHOUT WI-FI
If you want to play music, and you are NOT connected to Wi-Fi (Internet), the device’s data will be used ONLY the first time you download a release (using 3G or LTE). During download the music is stored in the device, so when the song is played in future, no data is being used, nor is it necessary to be connected to Wi-Fi (internet).
VIDEOS WITHOUT WI-FI
If you want to play the videos and you are NOT connected to Wi-Fi (internet) the data of your phone plan will be used (using 3G or LTE).
We recommend watching the videos with Wi-Fi connection so as not to use the data of the phone plan. In any case, if necessary, you can also see the videos using the data in the case of an emergency.
You will have to notify us of the device change in order to continue using RADICAL FITNESS MOBILE.
• There is no connection through the cellular network (mobile data), but it works through Wi-Fi.
• Slow data connection through your device.
• Data connection by intermittent cell phone.
• Can not connect to 3G / LTE.
• Alert message "Unable to activate mobile data connection" Solution: I followed these steps to solve these problems. After performing each step, check if the problem is resolved.
1. Airplane mode: Press Settings, activate the airplane mode, wait three seconds and then deactivate the airplane mode.
2. Restart the phone.
3. Check if there is a software update. Some updates may require a Wi-Fi connection.
4. Try from another location.
5. Reset the network configuration.
• The loading time exceeds the limit.
• Slow execution.
• Lack of Internet connection.
• Connection to the Internet or 3G data and LTE low.
1. THE MOST COMMON: Make sure you are within range of a router or Wi-Fi transmitter base.
2. If you find yourself with a device with mobile data service, make sure that the mobile data usage for the App is activated.
3. Make sure you have an active Internet connection. If you have an iOS device you can check the user guide of the device to help with the Internet connection. For other devices check manufacturer's guides.
4. Check that the airplane mode is off.
5. If you want to test the available bandwidth capacity, you can run www.speedtest.net and check the speed of the Internet.
6. You should also make sure that other devices (tablets or laptops, for example) are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and the Internet.
• Lack of Internet connection.
• Low signal Internet connection.
• Make sure you are within range of a router or Wi-Fi hotspot. If you are on a device with mobile data service, activate mobile data and turn off Wi-Fi.
• Make sure you have an active Internet connection. If you have an iOS device you can check the user guide of the device to help with the Internet connection. For other devices check the manufacturer's guides.
• Make sure the airplane mode is off.
• If you are on a public network, you must agree to the terms of the facilities (* usually shown on a pop-up page).
• You can also make sure that other devices (tablets or laptops, for example) are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and the Internet.
• If you want to test the available bandwidth capacity, you can run www.speedtest.net and check the speed of the Internet.
2. If you have problems downloading music, we recommend that you choose intermediate quality - called: High Quality - because each song uses half the space and weight of the Extreme Quality. Example: 1 track of 5 minutes in High Quality weighs 5 MB and 1 track of 5 minutes in Extreme Quality weighs 12 MB
3. If you are downloading music and it is cut, a sign will indicate that your connection is slow; In that case, do not hit “cancel”. Hit "Retry", go back to the menu and try to download it again. This way, if you had already downloaded for example, 5 songs of 10, when you try again, it will continue to go down the remaining 5. (On the other hand, if you click cancel when you try again, you will download all the songs again).
If it is not there then you can contact Radical Fitness to get them to resend another invite. Alternatively you login as an OT in the new App by downloading it from the App Store or Play Store. Find it with "RADICAL FITNESS MOBILE" and install it.
br>Once the App is installed, open it and retrieve the password by clicking on "Forgot your password." Enter the email you have given to Radical Fitness and the new password will arrive in that email. Then login onto the initial screen of the App, placing your email again as your username, and the password you received by email. If you are paying for the App content you will see the mixes of the programs in which you are certified and that you are paying for.
- That you have not authorised the use of the location services when you first signed up.
- That the device is not compatible with the App. In the latter case, communicate with Radical Fitness to do more tests to know if this is really the problem. If the device is not compatible, it means that the technology it has is NOT ‘last generation’, so we recommend you buy a new device (Smartphone or Tablet) modern and current, with good storage capacity and fast, so that the App works at 100%.
- That you are not connected to the internet.
Do you have more questions? Send us an email email@example.com