Preset Training Format Each program has been developed according to the Radical Fitness standard, which is the exclusive property of the Radical Fitness IMF (Intelligent Music Format). This concept affords each training program a well-structured session planning format, thus endowing it with an identity of its own.
Each program has its own specific format, and each instructor follows this format as he/she delivers his/her class.
This format includes such parameters as:
- Number of tracks and training segments per class.
- Training objectives assigned to each track / segment.
- Criteria for the selection, number and allocation of moves and move combinations in each segment.
- Discipline-specific movements and exercises that have been tested to deliver the best results without injuries.
- A musical structure for each track establishing the parameters for the execution and pedagogy of each routine, exercise and move pattern.
- Music speed consistent with each training objective.
- Exercise length and complexity parameters that regulate physiological demands as well as training objectives.
- Special music effects that prompt the instructor to make changes at preset moments.
All these parameters afford both the instructor and the fitness center the tools that are required for delivering a consistent and robust product at each class throughout the entire year.
The robustness of our products, coupled with a sense of continuity, will give participants a feeling of control and persistency that will encourage them to continue to come to the program’s classes, thus enhancing customer retention during the year, and ensuring tangible physical results.