RADICAL FORMULA: The following is the proprietary formula to help fitness centers using RADICAL FITNESS PROGRAMS grow:
- Training Programs: Tested, scientifically-proven, 100% successful training programs and classes, created by international Fitness leaders.
- Qualified Staff: OFFICIAL TRAINERS (OT) are Group and One-on-One Fitness Instructors who are highly trained and educated by RADICAL FITNESS. They update their knowledge four times a year.
- Successful Communication: RADICAL FITNESS® offers Marketing Material, Posters, Banners, Brochures and Internet Pages.
- Equipment: High-quality working equipment at promotional sale prices for members to train comfortably with all the props required.
- Sportswear & Supplement Sales: Sportswear and Supplements sold to members and the resulting new source of income for the company.
How can Fitness Centers benefit from the Radical Fitness Group Fitness Programs?
1. Product Quality (programs) The Radical Fitness Group Fitness programs and their routines, which are updated every three months (i.e., four times a year), have been created by International Fitness professionals under the guidance and supervision of Gabriela Leivas and Nathaniel Leivas. Therefore the resulting product is always riding the crest of the wave in the fitness industry, and the quality and musical selection of each program are guaranteed at all times.
2. Preset Training Format Each program has been developed according to the Radical Fitness standard, which is the exclusive property of the Radical Fitness IMF (Intelligent Music Format). This concept affords each training program a well-structured session planning format, thus endowing it with an identity of its own.
Each program has its own specific format, and each instructor follows this format as he/she delivers his/her class.
This format includes such parameters as:
- Number of tracks and training segments per class.
- Training objectives assigned to each track / segment.
- Criteria for the selection, number and allocation of moves and move combinations in each segment.
- Discipline-specific movements and exercises that have been tested to deliver the best results without injuries.
- A musical structure for each track establishing the parameters for the execution and pedagogy of each routine, exercise and move pattern.
- Music speed consistent with each training objective.
- Exercise length and complexity parameters that regulate physiological demands as well as training objectives.
- Special music effects that prompt the instructor to make changes at preset moments.
All these parameters afford both the instructor and the fitness center the tools that are required for delivering a consistent and robust product at each class throughout the entire year.
The robustness of our products, coupled with a sense of continuity, will give participants a feeling of control and persistency that will encourage them to continue to come to the program’s classes, thus enhancing customer retention during the year, and ensuring tangible physical results.
3. Instructor and Product Control Fitness center owners or coordinators need not worry about the content of any given class of the weekly schedule; about whether the classes are too difficult or too simple; or about whether the instructor in charge may cause participants to get injured on account of poor move selection, or because of having chosen excessively fast music that only a few can follow. None of these problems will exist any longer, because if the instructor is teaching a FIGHT DO class, for example, the IMF format of this program and the educational sessions that the instructor has attended will ensure a top-quality product, preventing the program from losing its identity and guaranteeing proper quality control.
4. Adaptability of Training The IMF design enables adapting the different formats of each program to both male and female participants with varying profiles in terms of age and other factors. There is no doubt about the fact that it is not the same to deliver a class to teenagers at six in the evening than to teach a group of mums who arrive at the fitness center for their training session at 10.00 a.m. after they have dropped off their kids at school.
Regardless of the type of classes that each of these clients might select, Radical Fitness offers the opportunity of adapting each program to the various target audiences. Thus training may be organized by selecting execution speeds and exercises that are just right for audiences ranging from seniors to advanced students. Instructors can learn about these planning tools at the Radical Fitness certification seminars, which offer indispensable know-how on how to tailor classes to each schedule and group.
Thanks to the Radical Fitness know-how, instructors will be able to manage their classes within the structure and the parameters of each program. This is a critical ability when it comes to maintaining the quality and robustness of each product, and it is also a tool that will enable instructors to modify the essential indicators that regulate training complexity and intensity.
In this manner, Radical Fitness achieves a perfect balance between the stringency and robustness of its programs, which endow each product with proper identity and quality assurance, and freedom, which can be exercised under the guidance of a complex system of physiological, pedagogical and training rules that help to customize classes to make them suitable to each specific audience.
5. Enhanced Service Quality Offering Radical Fitness programs at your fitness center will automatically enhance service quality at group fitness sessions, ranging from music selection to pedagogy, move choice, adaptability, effective achievement of results and instructor professionalism, which will be reflected in such aspects as his/her clothing and his/her confidence during session delivery.
6. Instructor Education Fitness centers joining RADICAL FITNESS PROGRAMS must train their own instructors in the RADICAL FITNESS programs, or else hire already trained instructors available in the market. This is a support service that RADICAL FITNESS offers across the RADICAL FITNESS PROGRAMS system.
Formally called Official Trainers (OTs), Radical Fitness instructors are awarded international certifications that guarantee that they have all the necessary knowledge for conducting group fitness sessions and managing the adaptability parameters of each class.
Description of a RADICAL FITNESS Official Trainer RADICAL FITNESS® Official Trainers (OTs) are highly trained instructors who have attended our certification seminars and have passed a rigorous exam. They are genuine fitness professionals who have attended curricular subjects such as Physiology, Biomechanics, Anatomy, Training Planning, Leadership and Teaching Methods. Their accreditation has an international standing.
Our OTs have the ability of creating and/or adapting each class to satisfy the requirements of each group of participants. This tool is critical for capturing and retaining members. Each schedule and group of participants at the fitness center will be different, and evaluating them individually is essential for adjusting classes to their specific requirements. OTs will have the benefit of being listed on our website, and will be included in our job bank. Thus, the list of the Official Trainers who have been trained and certified by RADICAL FITNESS will be available in order for fitness centers to be able to hire them.
OTs will get significant discounts in sportswear purchases and Radical Fitness educational fees. Instructors will attend a quarterly refresher course where they will learn about new exercise routines as well as the latest innovations in the fitness industry worldwide, not only in the specific area of each training program, but also in connection with general topics such as teaching methods and customer service.
7. AV and Educational Material (CDs and DVDs) Radical Fitness develops its Packages (containing one DVD and one CD) for each and every one of its group fitness programs on a quarterly basis. Each Package is comprised of one CD containing soundtracks that have been especially selected and edited using each program’s intelligent music format, and one DVD with a full video of the new class, which the instructor may teach or adapt for use at his/her fitness center.
8. Ongoing Updating One fundamental factor in keeping the motivation and expectations of students high is constant variation and renewal of group fitness classes.
This is particularly true considering that fitness clients fail to at tend sessions consistently during the year, with the resulting negative effects on fitness centers’ monthly income. The quarterly update of both soundtracks and training routines offers fitness centers the chance of constantly renewing their Radical Fitness classes by periodically refreshing the music repertoire with songs selected out of the top-40 charts and the most popular tunes from the 1980s and 1990s. This is in addition to new move routines and choreographic combinations, which are described in the DVDs.
Radical Fitness offers the opportunity of relaunching each class every three months, which constitutes an unrivaled marketing tool consisting in building expectations whenever a new mix is about to be launched.
These events, which make use of proper communication approaches as well as Radical Fitness graphical tools in each quarterly program renovation, not only succeed at keeping current clients motivated, but can also be used as an excuse for inviting friends and attracting new members into the fitness center. This is an excellent promotion tool that offers unparalleled results both in terms of customer motivation and attraction.
9. Marketing Tools Every three months, Radical Fitness offers a new image campaign comprising posters, banners and other resources that may be used via e-mail or on the Web with the goal of marketing the brand’s training programs.
VIP Radical Club VIP (VRC) The fitness centers that are members of the International RADICAL FITNESS PROGRAMS will be enabled access to an exclusive section in our website where they will have the chance of doing online downloads of marketing resources and tools developed by Radical Fitness on a quarterly basis.
VRC visitors will find images and logos that may be used to create posters and banners. This section will also feature model brochures, class schedules, free passes, newsletters, etc. Besides, it will be possible to access audio files that may be played in the classroom, videos that may be used via e-mail or on the Web, wallpapers, an image bank and widgets. Operational and technical support will also be supplied to help VRC members to plan the launches of our new programs and classes.
10. Sportswear Sportswear is an integral part of our marketing efforts and is also a way of making money and building a secondary business in the fitness center. Each program calls for specific gear, so that offering the sportswear at the fitness center is an essential service that adds value to the business.
In addition, instructors will be teaching their classes wearing the relevant program’s special clothing, which will bear the program’s logos and brands: this will project the image that the instructors are wearing a Radical Fitness uniform, endowing the program with considerable reliability, as this will again show that this is not just another class made up by the instructor, but is instead part of an international program with brand support. These feelings will contribute to the robustness of the system and will build greater trust in it on both a member and a fitness center level.
It is like offering an unknown local soft drink or an internationally renowned brand such as Pepsi. Partnering with international companies adds value because the outstanding brand’s prestige is built into the fitness center. Sportswear also helps to build member enthusiasm and loyalty towards the program. This is a very important factor, as it is fundamental that members visit the fitness center for the sake of the programs themselves. If they attend solely for the instructor’s sake, as soon as this instructor leaves for one reason or another, at least some of the students are likely to follow suit.
This potential problem is prevented by building member loyalty towards the Radical Fitness system. The sportswear business can be very profitable by itself, and can contribute an attractive source of income to the fitness center’s monthly budget.
11. 100% Legal Soundtracks On a quarterly basis, Radical Fitness works with renowned international company Fitness Beat to produce over 120 fully-authored cover songs, so that the soundtracks are 100% legal. This is a fundamental factor when it comes to obeying the rules of the agencies regulating the intellectual property rights of songwriters and record labels in each country.
In addition, the soundtracks are exported directly from Argentina. As a result, intellectual property rights for each CD or DVD have already been paid, so that penalties on account of having illegal CD copies at the fitness center are prevented. This latter predicament is quite frequent when musical selection is left in the hands of instructors, who buy illegal music CDs for their fitness classes or violate copyrights by making illegal music downloads from the Internet.
If you wish to be sure to offer music that is 100% legal at low fees payable to the agencies regulating intellectual property rights, Radical Fitness is no doubt the company offering the very best service. With over five years of existence in the market and more than 10,000 fully-owned songs, Radical Fitness’s musical library is unrivaled.